Visegrad Festival in Kraków date 7- 8, February 2018 (Update)
Visegrad Festival in Prague date 23-24, April 2018
Festivals are directed mostly to young people (high school graduate, 1st year students).
All lecturers and volunteers will have accommodation and meals provided.
Travel costs for Lecturers and volunteers for 1 car will be granted.
All information, promotional materials and prizes of photo competitions will be supported by AU in Kraków
One local experts for CZ, SK and UA partners will be granted.
There are some funds for paralell translation of 1 or 2 lectures (250 Euro).
Program of the Visegrad Festivals:
First day – accommodation
– opening of the Visegrad Festival,
– Visegrad Gruop introduction lecture,
– expert lecture about Water Management in the country of the festival,
– Solving a photo contest with awarding prizes!
Photo Contests during Visegrad Festivals We invite you to participate in photo contest Rules: participant fill out form participant sends only 1 photo (jpg format, max. size – 5MB) we ask for name, surename and country of the original, participant names his photo,...read more
Welcome to our fanpage on fecebook:...read more
Visit the event information page - www.read more
1.10.17 – 15.10.17
Download the summer school schedule
Documents from Poland (scanned, photographed) can be sent by e-mails to: a.struzynski [at] ur.krakow.pl
- All lecturers and students will have accommodation and meals provided
- Travel costs for Lecturers for 1 car will be granted
- Travel costs (private cars, collective communication) for Teachers and Students will be reimbursed
The aim of the project
Project Founder, Lider and Partners
University of Agriculture in Krakow (PL)
Slovak University of Agriculture in Nitra (SK), Horticulture and Landscape Engineering Faculty
Institute of Hydrodynamics CAS, v. v. i. (CZ)
National University of water and environmental engineering (UA)